Can I be a member?
We welcome anyone with a positive social or environmental mission to what they do- or the intention to include it in the near future.
We'd love to have you regardless of the stage of your business or project. You could be a social enterprise, commercial startup, non-profit or just an individual. You could be at an exploratory stage, prototyping, newly seed-funded, fully stable, or ready for growth. At The HUB Singapore, you can bounce ideas, source co-conspirators, access funding and mentorship, find social networks, test markets, launch companies...
Yes, I'm ready to join, how do I pick a membership?
Membership is based on a flexible model, with no deposit. You can switch your monthly membership with 30 days notice to suit your changing needs.
HUB Connect membership is for those who have a workplace, but who would like to attend Hubbers-exclusive events, organize events at The HUB Singapore at discounted rates, and enjoy the connections and expertise of our diverse community (both local and global).
HUB Cowork membership is for those seeking work space or The HUB Singapore as a regular base. There are 5 different tiers, designed for just the right number of hours you need. All benefits of HUB Connect membership are included in Cowork membership. On top of this, Cowork members enjoy full privileges such as a hosted environment, more active connections, some of the best handbrewed coffee in town at Chris' Café, and more!
Under HUB Cowork membership, HUB Family membership tiers (Second Home, Resident, and Native) can even enjoy free meeting room usage and a central mailing address. HUB Resident and HUB Native members are also automatically eligible for HUB Mentorship.
For HUB Connect, choose between half a year or annual signup to enjoy the value of your membership experience. For HUB Cowork, we offer monthly memberships-- with one month free for a half year signup (pay for 5 months, get 6), and two months free for annual signup (pay for 10 months, get 12).
Both HUB Connect and HUB Cowork members gain access to HUBnet, The HUB network's online internal collaboration platform, a resource for instant connection to 6000 Hubbers in 35 HUBs across 5 continents!
Are there membership trials?
We offer Day Passes at $50 for individuals who want to dip their toes into the water. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know when you're coming.
Promotions and Discounts
For all HUB Cowork memberships: 1 month free for half a year signup; 2 months free for annual signup.
50% off HUB Connect and HUB Cowork memberships if you are a student ≤ 23 years old.
What we offer you
More about HUB Connect
- Access to HUBnet, the online platform for connecting and collaborating with other HUBs and their entrepreneurs globally.
- HUB Connect members may drop in for up to 5 hours a month at The HUB (for longer access, select HUB Cowork membership).
- Heavily discounted space hire (6 meeting room options, and 3 options for event spaces for 12 to 100 people).
- Initiate and participate in HUB Clubs-- special interest groups and communities of practice that provide a forum for knowlege-exchange, action and innovation. HUB Clubs are run by the community, for the community, and always free for Hubbers.
- A HUB Host from 9am to 5pm (Mon - Fri) to greet you and your guests, and to work with you and your organization to get connected with other members.
- Opportunity to collaborate with local and global HUB members, and access other HUBs located around the world.
- Access to HUB Cafe from Mon to Fri, 8.30am to 5pm, at special Hubbers rate.
More about HUB Cowork
- Access to the open cowork area 24/7 – for the number of days per week or hours per month corresponding to your membership level.
- A HUB Host from 9am to 5pm (Mon- Fri) to greet your guests, and to work with you and your organisation to get connected with other members.
- Somerset Road office address (for HUB Family membership tiers).
- Complimentary HUB Connect Membership.
- Start or join HUB Clubs – special interest groups and communities of practice that provide a forum for knowlege-exchange, action & innovation. HUB Clubs are run by the community, for the community, and always free for Hubbers.
- Full or discounted access to learning and collaborative experiences designed to create value for you, your organisation and the community.
- Opportunity to collaborate with local and global HUB members and access other HUBs located around the world.
- Discounted rate for meeting and event spaces. Meeting room usage is free for HUB Family membership tiers.
- AV equipment for use in the space.
- 100mbps fibre internet.
- A4 B&W printing/scanning/copying, and colour printing at 40 cents per sheet.
- Electricity and security.
- Access to showers, pantry, and HUB Café with discounted members' prices.
- Flexible membership arrangements – with 30 days notice.
- The preferred method of payment is direct bank transfer. If you opt to pay by Cash, Cheque, or PayPal (please request the PayPal address from email@example.com), payments will incur a $20 administration fee (except Day Passes).
- If you are a HUB Cowork member and have a DBS/POSB account, please fill in the standing instruction form available from the Hosting team.
- We grant a 30 days grace period to pay your outstanding membership payments due. In case of late payments, we reserve the right to charge 2% interest per month on the invoice amount with a minimum charge of $10.
- Membership is paid in advance and is continuous until we receive written confirmation otherwise.
- We reserve the right to put your membership on hold if no payment has been received after 30 days of invoice.
- If You* or We* wish to change or cancel the relationship described in the Membership Form, You or We need to advise the other party of changes or cessation of membership 30 days prior to the day the changes will take place.
- Annual/ Half Year memberships: You may sign up for an annual membership and receive a discount of 2 months (pay 10, receive 12 months membership) or sign up for a half year membership and receive a discount of 1 month (pay 5, receive 6 months of membership).
- Annual/ Half year memberships: Should you wish to cancel the membership, refund of unused membership will be calculated on the basis that your membership was monthly until the date that you cancel. An administrative charge equivalent to one month membership for annual sign-ups, or half a month's membership for half year sign-ups respectively will be deducted from the refund. Membership is paid in advance and is continuous until we receive written confirmation of your wish to change.
*‘You’ refers to you, as an individual or organisation who has taken on a HUB Singapore membership; ‘We’ refers to The HUB Singapore Pte. Ltd (at National Youth Council Academy, 113 Somerset Road, Singapore 238165).